Join a Committee or Taskforce
Volunteer Committees and Taskforces are essential to the success of International Focus' programs and the International Festival. Work with a team to plan projects and events throughout the year. Joining a Committee or Taskforce is a great way to learn new skills, meet others with the same interests, and connect with the international community. If you're interested in joining in a committee contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Relations and Marketing: Assist with press releases, event marketing, event promotion, development of promotion materials, community relations, and other tasks related to the marketing and promotion of International Focus, Inc.
- Programming: Assist with planning and implementation of International Focus events (dinners, concerts, lectures, cuisine, etc.).
- Fundraising: Assist with sponsorship and grant planning and related tasks. Create and implement fundraising plans.
- Documentation: Assist with planning and implementation of photo and video coverage of the Festival and other International Focus events.
- Visual Arts: Assist with planning and implantation of visual arts exhibits for the Festival.
- Craft Demonstrations: Assist with planning and coordination of craft demonstrations for the Festival. Tasks include maintaining contact with contributors, database upkeep, and taking care of contributors on-site at the Festival.
Volunteer at the Upcoming International Festival
Volunteers make International Focus' work possible. From year-round planning to Festival operations, each area of the organization operates through the help of dedicated, creative people who donate their time and talents. We have volunteer assignments to fit many interests and schedules.
Festival Volunteer Registration
Registration opens Aug 15th.